Singer/lyricist wanted

Hello.

We are a bassist and keyboardist that have currently been making disco/synth/electronic-type music.

We would like a singer (that ideally writes lyrics too but not imperative) to join us. Goals-wise we're both pretty laid back and enjoy the process to making music but don't have any preconceptions about where we would like the project to go.

If you'd like us to send you any of the tracks we've made so far let us know!

Matt

Hi Matt

Id be very interested in your project. I was the singer and songwriter in a band fir a long time but unfortunately we had to call it a day. I have wanted to try a new direction musically for a while and this jumped out at me, im looking for a band that are wanting to make some good songs and see what happens, I'm open to new styles and really want to get lyrics down to music. If you have anything recorded id love to hear something. I can send you some recordings of my old band if you eant to hear my voice and an example of lyrics (it was more singer songwriter style music) . Hopefully we ca get something sorted

Marc

Did you ever find anyone? If not I'd be up for having a go.