Pauline Dolgioveni

Obviously not got the spelling right but looking for Pauline DOLGIOVENI who will be around 80 now and lived on the Wyborn and Park of areas of Sheffield in the 40's-50's. A pupil at St Johns and a friend of my wife who was called Janet Scholefield. Jan is 80 this year and she always talks about her friend and what happened to her. I would like her to come to the birthday party.

Obviously not got the spelling right but looking for Pauline DOLGIOVENI who will be around 80 now and lived on the Wyborn and Park of areas of Sheffield in the 40's-50's. A pupil at St Johns and a friend of my wife who was called Janet Scholefield. Jan is 80 this year and she always talks about her friend and what happened to her. I would like her to come to the birthday party.

Tom

Have a look on the West Bar Italians site there are people of that name on it (similar). Check the Marriages section.

http://www.west-bar-italians.co.uk/#/marriages-d-r/4534878071

In case this is helpful, the births index shows a Pauline Del Giovine who was born in Sheffield in Jul-Sep 1937, and a Pauline del Giovine married a Derek Needham in Sheffield in 1956.

Thank you so much.

---------- Post added 08-02-2017 at 09:44 ----------

In case this is helpful, the births index shows a Pauline Del Giovine who was born in Sheffield in Jul-Sep 1937, and a Pauline del Giovine married a Derek Needham in Sheffield in 1956.

Thank you. I think the Derek Needham connection is the correct one.Now to follow up that lead. Looking on the list Giachinne Delgiovene married to Anne Garrett rings a bell with my wife as she knew her mother as 'Annie'. Pauline had a sister called Jean.

Edited by Tom Walton