Jumped a red light

Not me but a friend ran a red by accident before he realised he was too far into the junction i no its his fault i get it.

Are there any cameras on the junction that has waitrose on the left of it as you approach the roundabout with the substation on?

Not me but a friend ran a red by accident before he realised he was too far into the junction i no its his fault i get it.

Are there any cameras on the junction that has waitrose on the left of it as you approach the roundabout with the substation on?

No. I did the same thing last week as i had to swerve to avoid a cyclist making a mobile phone call.

no u r fine there mate....just dont go through the one at the sheff uni junction .....i was done there, 3 points and 60squids fine.....what a joke

I agree - you should be able to run red lights with impunity :loopy:

[mbatey]

no u r fine there mate....just dont go through the one at the sheff uni junction .....i was done there, 3 points and 60squids fine.....what a joke

Why is it a joke? If you don't want fines and points, try actually stopping when you see a red light. Try it - it's not difficult.

i didnt mean that......as if i would "want" to go through a red light anyway...but you know what it is like going home from work, just need to get home, and if you chance the amber-red part then thats where they get you.

sorry, i worded my last thread wrongly ill admit:confused:

i didnt mean that......as if i would "want" to go through a red light anyway...but you know what it is like going home from work, just need to get home, and if you chance the amber-red part then thats where they get you.

sorry, i worded my last thread wrongly ill admit:confused:

why chance an amber light then?

like i said, im the type of person who wants to get home asap...evening committments - cricket, salsa dancing, football etc so time os of the essence...i dont advocate dangerous driving...personally going through an amber light isnt dangerous at all, but that is my opinion.

like i said, im the type of person who wants to get home asap...evening committments - cricket, salsa dancing, football etc so time os of the essence...i dont advocate dangerous driving...personally going through an amber light isnt dangerous at all, but that is my opinion.

true it might not be danerous but the point of an amber light it to warn you that you need to stop. the only time you should go through one is if it would be dangerous to stop

Your time is so precious that you're prepared to selfishly compromise other people's safety? An amber light is a safety buffer - what happens when someone coming the other way takes chances? Oh, that person is probably also trying to get home for that vitally important salsa dancing as well (well, the light had only just turned red, your honour).