What's Hanover Square / Broomhall Street in Broomhall like?

Thank you everyone for your help.

I think I'll look elsewhere, which is a shame really because, as Amazon123 mentioned, the area does have some lovely old houses.

Take no notice of the wined up posters. It's always been a big student area. Top part of broomhall especially... .plus its close to ecclesall road .the uni .hallamshire p West St waitroseand the centre... and yeh houses may be cheap there at mo plus rents too..what other areas have you checked.

Take no notice of the wined up posters. It's always been a big student area. Top part of broomhall especially... .plus its close to ecclesall road .the uni .hallamshire p West St waitroseand the centre... and yeh houses may be cheap there at mo plus rents too..what other areas have you checked.

I'm really just looking around and liked the look of the houses there.

I currently live out in the suburbs and would like to be closer to the centre. Kelham could be a possibility but I'd rather have a house than a flat.

Edited by RVT1