Old woolworths sheffield town

hey ive herd from a few people that the old woolworths on the moor in sheffield town has turnd into a raveing night club is this true ?

Saw a great little play there on Saturday. Playing down in London in a weeks time.

http://www.hackneyshowroom.com/and-now-the-world/

Shame there was not more people in the audience as it was very good. Was not quite sure what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised. Think shabby chic, small, informal and friendly and you get the vibe!

Walked past today (Tue) and it was covered in what looked like flyers..thought it was derelict and full of squatters.

admittedly just a corner of the eye thing as I walked down 'the Moor', if I'm wrong and thats the intended look! good look with that !?!

No offence meant (most of T'Moor is not lookin its best at the moment - I couldnt get off it quick enough!! - hope the builders get a shift on, other Towns and Cities have been born and built and redeveloped again in the time its took to rebuild the short thoroughfare. )

Yes, went to a gig there a couple of weeks ago. Its got an old school warehouse type vibe- a bit rough and ready, but it's a work in progress and I prefer that anyway to a swanky plush venue....