I'd Just like a group of people, who want to jam!

sjc1983

Right then, we going for it???? Could be a giggle. Address is Crookes Social, Mulehouse Rd, S10 1TD.

Music-I'll do just about anything, unfortunately to play keys I need the 'dots and dash' stuff (music), I'm not a clever person who can do it by ear.... However, a couple to get us going, I'd suggest 'What's Up' by 4 Non Blondes - it's 3 chords, G, Am and C. And 'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling - A, E, F#m and D. That can also link to 'With or Without You' by U2. Any others chaps?!?! If you suggest tonight I can look up music....

Hi Paul looking at the recent posts looks like Marx can provide a drum kit, no ones mentioned what music to play I guess we all turn up and decide on the day.

I live a couple of streets away from the club and have a spare kit I could leave there if there is storage. As for songs, I think we will find some common ground.