Dog for sale for free on Gumtree :(

This lovely older dog who apparently has skin issues, has been put onto gumtree for free :(. I don't know what to do because there isn't a category for reporting the post for that issue? And I feel really bad for that dog :(

And it also says they will deliver which strikes me as strange?

This is what is on the advert...

Betsey is a female shih tzu cross ...but don't know what she is crossed with. She is approx 7-8 years old. Good with any other animals and children. She has eczema so her fur is to be kept as short as possible. She doesn't bark ....even tho she can and isn't really bothered about walks. She is a cuddley dog. She has been a member of mine and my two children's family for 5 years. I just don't have time for her anymore. Only asking for offers as I don't want to say for free and for her to go to be bate. Can deliver or meet up with her.if you are interested in her inbox me with a price.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/dogs/female-adult-shih-tzu-cross/1127758597

shame on them for doing that, ive reported it.

shame on them for doing that, ive reported it.

I've just reported it using the last option which wasn't really relevant.

I feel so sorry for that dog, it's really bothered me. I wish I could do something for it but I don't know what?

i used the last option too, lets hope its taken off, but its not going to stop them getting rid of the poor dog some other way, why dont they just contact rspca and say they cant cope with the dog.

i used the last option too, lets hope its taken off, but its not going to stop them getting rid of the poor dog some other way, why dont they just contact rspca and say they cant cope with the dog.

They're probably scared the RSPCA will say they're not looking after the dog. It's strange they're saying it can but doesn't bark and doesn't enjoy walks. The poor thing sounds ill or down or something.

ive just sent them a message on gumtree,it sounds like the dog as had 2 owners has it states the dogs been with her and her kids for 5 yrs,but the dog is about 8 yrs old.

So in other words the dog has developed a skin issue and the owner can't be arsed to pay to sort it out. They'll probably get a nice new cute puppy 5 mins after the poor old bugger has gone.

So in other words the dog has developed a skin issue and the owner can't be arsed to pay to sort it out. They'll probably get a nice new cute puppy 5 mins after the poor old bugger has gone.

My thoughts exactly, I've looked again and they want £150.00

Shame on them.

Well, the ad is coming up as no longer available. I don't know if that means she's sold it already or Gumtree removed it. Lets hope someone really nice got the poor dog :(