FREE Qualifications in Management, Business Admin, Customer Service

I work with a training company called TQ Training which can access Government funding for free certified training courses in:

Management Level 3

Customer Service Level 2 and 3

Team Leading Level 2

Business Administration Level 2 and 3

Level 2 courses last for 12 months, Level 3 courses last 18 months and you need to be prepared to undertake a Maths and English test as part of the qualification. These qualifications will help you gain promotion and will further your career.

You need to be in full time employment, with your manager's approval and you must not have a qualification above A Level standard (eg degree).

The training company works nationally and is a Grade 2 OFSTED company. The qualifications are available to all residents of South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire. A tutor will visit you in your workplace.

If interested please contact me directly for more information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We still have spaces available. Thanks to all who have contacted me, please get in touch if you would like further information.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 14:07 ----------

In response to an enquiry I've had today, self employed people do not count. The funding we can claim for the training only covers those in employment.

If you are self employed but have people work for you then those people can do the training courses.