Laptop Repair Needed

5iron2

Hi,

I have a HP Pavillion g series laptop. The screen flickered for a few days and then stopped working all together and at the same time I could smell burning. The laptop itself still works ok, I am using it now plugged into my TV for the screen.

I need it fixing asap. Can anybody recommend a prompt and reliable repair service preferably around the Banner Cross, Eccleshall Road, London Road, Abbeydale Road, Meadowhead, Dronfield sort of areas.

Thanks

Hi 5iron 2,

We would should able to repair your laptop for you. We are familiar with problems with HP laptops, and we have a wide range of spares in stock, so I am sure we can repair your laptop in good time.

We are in the Woodhouse area of Sheffield though, but if this is OK for you just bring your laptop down when you can. We are open until 6pm today.

Regards, Jon Nicholls.

I'm based in "S2 1AS" - do provide "collect & return" service for £10 for 5 mile radius. PM me your full address if you'd like me to collect it within the next 2 hours please. Hope this helps,

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Are you able to give me an idea how long the laptop will take to repair please.