Lost Wallet early hours Sunday Morning Sheffield

My son caught a black can from Sheffield city centre early hours sunday morning to killamarsh (was about 4am) he paid the driver with money from his wallet and found that Sunday afternoon that his wallet was missing, he must have dropped it in the taxi or on Valley road Killamarsh, it has his ID in it with his address, all of his cards have been stopped but the wallet is of sentimental value, so to all those honest people in Sheffield could you please find it in your heart to return the wallet if you have it.

Thanks

My other son left dropped his mobile phone in one not so long ago (must be a family trait) and he got it back, the taxi driver came to the house at 2 in the morning after we reported to return it, so there are some honest people and nothing more to lose by appealing to someone's better nature. Negativity doesn't get you any where.

Sadly i had dealings with City Taxis and so did a colleague of mine.
it was city taxis that returned my sons phone. There's always one bad apple but you can't judge everybody the same.

---------- Post added 22-04-2014 at 16:22 ----------

I've heard plenty of stories of people getting their phones and wallets back, hopefully this one will be returned too

Thanks, hope who ever found it has a heart.

• 2 weeks later...
I've heard plenty of stories of people getting their phones and wallets back, hopefully this one will be returned too

Wallet returned thanks for keeping us positive.

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 23:21 ----------

Lol. Love the way you all jump to conclusions :lol:

Out of interest, has it turned up yet?

Hi yes the wallet turned up !!! So a big thank you to honesty eh.

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 23:25 ----------

Not my experience of having lost a wallet in a cab/PHV in Sheffield.

Now Huddersfield, on the other hand…

Wallet returned thanks for keeping us positive, was handed into police station where taxi drivers are supossed to take lost items.

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 23:28 ----------

A big big thank you to the honest person that returned my sons wallet. :)