Who's to blame for the damage to the windscreen? Advice needed please!

It's called an "accident".Or at least it used to be!

Oh no such thing, always has to be someone held to account

Which reminds me, I slipped on the stairs and bruised my bum. Who should I seek compensation from? The carpet manufacturer for making a slippy stair carpet or my slippers manufacturer for having slippery soles? Or is it the vacuum cleaner manufacturer for not sucking up any slippy dust residue?

Don't laugh, this is serious - I couldn't sit down for a whole 2 minutes

It's called an "accident".Or at least it used to be!

Which has ruined my windscreen!

Could be worse

Could be worse

Yep suppose

hate to point it out, but these things are why most of us are fully comp!!! :roll: yes accidents no longer exist, thanks to the, where theres blame, theirs a claim fanatics!!!! :rant:

You went driving on a road that you know to be "filthy", therefore you took a risk. So, if we are looking for someone to blame....

Oh no such thing, always has to be someone held to account

Which reminds me, I slipped on the stairs and bruised my bum. Who should I seek compensation from? The carpet manufacturer for making a slippy stair carpet or my slippers manufacturer for having slippery soles? Or is it the vacuum cleaner manufacturer for not sucking up any slippy dust residue?

Don't laugh, this is serious - I couldn't sit down for a whole 2 minutes

What about your parents for breeding a clumsey get? Are you sure you didn't also suffer some mental trauma?:hihi:

Unless you can prove that the stone came from the cement lorry and wasnt on the road already then its not the lorry drivers fault.

You went driving on a road that you know to be "filthy", therefore you took a risk. So, if we are looking for someone to blame....

The road is not avoidable and is used by thousands of cars every day, if you read my original post again it's because of the new estate they are building at Catcliffe called Waverley, the wagons used for transporting equipment etc are causing the road to be in the state as it is, it needs a proper clean and sweep.

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 20:41 ----------

Unless you can prove that the stone came from the cement lorry and wasnt on the road already then its not the lorry drivers fault.

Well this is it I can't prove who is to blame

---------- Post added 02-04-2014 at 20:43 ----------

hate to point it out, but these things are why most of us are fully comp!!! :roll: yes accidents no longer exist, thanks to the, where theres blame, theirs a claim fanatics!!!! :rant:

Fully comp quote I had was ridiculous couldn't afford it!

what car do you drive, how old are you, which insurance company, surely you can not expect a serious answer without giving us the facts? :)

what car do you drive, how old are you, which insurance company, surely you can not expect a serious answer without giving us the facts? :)

Renault megane, 39 and Hastings :)