Help needed with petrol pressure washer

Hi I have 2 pressure washer one is a 2200psi mattis petrol washer it seems to have lost pressure I have changed the back plate and still same can anyone help me?

Also have an honda gx120 been stood bout 7 months and won't start.. It fires up for few seconds then cuts off... Any ideas or anyone know anywhere in sheffield or rotherham that service and repair petrol pressure washers thanks

Sounds like the disc valves are not seating properly, might just need cleaning. Any dirt under the disc allows pressure to leak back.

Hi I have 2 pressure washer one is a 2200psi mattis petrol washer it seems to have lost pressure I have changed the back plate and still same can anyone help me?

Also have an honda gx120 been stood bout 7 months and won't start.. It fires up for few seconds then cuts off... Any ideas or anyone know anywhere in sheffield or rotherham that service and repair petrol pressure washers thanks

the honda may just want the carb cleaning out or even new fresh petrol in the tank .

Id go with cleaning the carb on the one that wont start. Its usually rust in the carburettor bowl that gets stuck in the jets if its been stood.

The advice about the other is spot on too. If all the discs dont seat then youll get no pressure .

Im repaired a few of these and im a former power tool engineer if you need help.