Vets4pets consultation fee

Hiya,

Have had a look online but alas I cannot find any info,

My dog has cracked his nail and exposed the quick, we were told to keep it clean/wrapped but it's not getting better so have booked him in this afternoon at v4p's (our first appointment) - just wondering if any of you knew the consult fee?

Presuming he'll need some anti biotics, possibly some metacam and it removing + consultation - i have about £80 to my name right now so i'm slightly worried!!

We're insured on top level cover but i'm going to assume it will come under the claim level (never claimed so have no idea?!)

Any info would be awesome :)

Just give them a ring, I'm sure they will be able to give you a rough idea, hope all is fine x

About £20 i think.

Chances are it will be close to the excess, on a further note my Vet4pets are now insisting you pay for the treatment and claim it back,presumably 'cos they've been scammed by some lowlife's.

Thank you!

I actually rang them earlier and in my shock that they said 'oh bring him in this afternoon!' i forgot to ask but thought if i rang back they might think i was a cheapskate

( i have a bit of phone anxiety!:( )

but thank you both :) i'm sure we will be fine i just want him back to normal and to stop blooming licking!