Photo model needed.

Hello all! Was wondering if someone is interested in going with me for a walk this next Thursday. Currently doing a project with a friend and would appreciate atleast someone.

I don't need any specifics or whatever. I just need you to bring yourself, if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm. Guys/or girls. But I'll just be taking one person at the moment, i'll tell you why in a pm. Thanks in advance!

People will want more details before they contact you about this.

As it stands, it sounds REALLY dodgy :suspect:

Okay. Basically I'm just doing a photo project similar to the "Humans of new york", which was a photo blog of, guess? The humans of new york and how they go about their daily lives. Now me and a friend were planning a similar thing. I already have gotten a few of my co-workers have already agreed to this and I'm getting really quite excited about this. But instead of me posting it on the internet, we're doing a book with a short story on it(I don't need any personal stories you don't want to share, I respect privacy)

So I'm just looking for quite normal people to go on a walk in town with, tell me a story or two and I'll take two-three portrait photos of them and that's about it. I want the experience to be more personal rather than professional. I don't want any professional work done, I want it to be "free" in short terms.

I could easily ask out random people in the street, but for a very shy and recluse person like myself, it's a chore and I end up muttering and stuttering words and end up being too hard on myself.

Long story short, it's not a professional gig, more like an amateur do it yourself kind of project we've kinda got going and I'd like it to be a spiritual journey rather than just something I'd do all of a sudden.

Better details, yes?

Im sure that people would be happier contacting you after reading that :thumbsup:

Thinking about it, I could tell you things about my life that arent even allowed on Jeremy Kyle :hihi:

The journey is the most important friend! Also thanks for telling me that, actually makes a lot more sense that I elaborated it like that.

Also, the photos I'm taking are film so yeah!

Edited by jepoyic