Course for begginners?

Hello,

I am looking for a knitting course for beginners in Sheffield. Anyone knows where to go please?

Thanking you in advance,

Sheffield75

Hi,

The best thing to do would probably be to ask in your local wool shop. Otherwise, you can learn perfectly well from the squillions of lessons on YouTube! Any new technique I need to learn, I usually find on YouTube, it's amazing!

x

If you check out if there's a local knitters group in your area they will be more then happy to show you how to knit. I'm sure you don't need to pay to learn.

The you tube suggestion is a brilliant one as well. I love you tube for all sorts of demonstrations and ideas.

Good luck and I hope your needles are clicking very soon.

Thank you!

I live in Norfolk Park / City Road area. I'll keep looking see if I find a group.

Thanks

It's Chesterfield rather than Sheffield but I can highly recommend Straightcurves

I learned crochet there last year, but they do knitting, sewing and all sorts of other stuff too

EDIT: I've just realised you posted this a month ago, but may still be looking?!