Pizza S12 contact number?

anyone know contact number for marantos pizza s12 online search just goes just eat.. thanks

0114 2390000

Next time you do an online search, maybe scroll down a little?

dont know number but if they got a justeat online order option do that. I use it for my local takeaway. excellent service

thanks.. I lay bricks for a living computers aren't my thing :-)

we just ordered first time and my wife has found a big piece of plastic in her food dont do it

thanks.. I lay bricks for a living computers aren't my thing :-)

Im sure finding your way to this forum and creating a new thread is alot more difficult than doing a google search?

correction it was rubber. they said it was off the salad thingys but wont give us our money back.

correction it was rubber. they said it was off the salad thingys but wont give us our money back.

Did you send the pizza back? uneaten ofc. just ive them the normal sales of goods spiel trading standards and environmental health.

it was a wrap and half eaten. They offered a replacement but my wife wasn't interested by that point. it put all us off our food and went in bin.

it was a wrap and half eaten. They offered a replacement but my wife wasn't interested by that point. it put all us off our food and went in bin.

Send it me I 'll have it

If it was the rubber bit off the salad tongs that you found in the food, then at least the chances are that it was clean.