Full English breakfast

Is that the place what looks swanky on the main road through.

NOOOOOO that one is very over priced for what you get... The one that I am on about is down on the road that is constantly closed in the town centre. It really is very good value for the money OR ! if you are feeling really greedy, go to the Nags Head pub on the old Chesterfield road at the end of the A61 Chesterfield to Sheffield By pass. Its £3.99 for ALL YOU CAN EAT ... nom nom nom.. :hihi: Anyone fancy a chow down contest ??? :banana:

NOOOOOO that one is very over priced for what you get... The one that I am on about is down on the road that is constantly closed in the town centre. It really is very good value for the money OR ! if you are feeling really greedy, go to the Nags Head pub on the old Chesterfield road at the end of the A61 Chesterfield to Sheffield By pass. Its £3.99 for ALL YOU CAN EAT ... nom nom nom.. :hihi: Anyone fancy a chow down contest ??? :banana:

Ok thanks for that! I go to kemps just around the corner but will try your recommend breakfast! The nags head car park is always overflowing when I drive past most Sundays