Grass and Turf left by AMEY

I came home from work earlier to find that AMEY work force has been up and down our roads in s5 and cleared the pathways. As appreciative as we are they seem to have left all the remains dumped on the verge. I walked round the estate earlier with the dog and it appears there at it all over the estate but not picking up any of the rubbish........

There job is to take up the old pavement, and put new pavement down, it is also to take up the old road, and put the new road down. Anything in their path will be moved to a place suitable for them to not hinder the work they are supposed to do, not to be moved and putwhere everyone else is happy with. I believe they also have a right to tow any car out of the way of their working areas provided they've given enough notice of owners to move them.

Rake it up and put it on your garden,good silage when it rots down.They have been down Wordsworth ave today no probs as someone has to cut it.

Sorry it seems i didnt explain it correctly. They have been down tidying up the existing grass verges what run along the front of the properties. the cuttings have been dumped on the verge in front of my property.

I came home from work earlier to find that AMEY work force has been up and down our roads in s5 and cleared the pathways. As appreciative as we are they seem to have left all the remains dumped on the verge. I walked round the estate earlier with the dog and it appears there at it all over the estate but not picking up any of the rubbish........

they will collect it in about a week,same happened when they did our street.

They aint gonna shift it,when it's wet with dog piddle or poo:gag:,or when kids decide to kick it all over the pavements!:mad: It's bloody stupid,leaving it in a pile,when you consider that there were 2 vans and 6 workmen in attendance,on my road:loopy:. Surely it could have been collected then.