Cash 4 clothes van

does anybody no where the cash 4 clothes van is now, use to be one in s5 at job lot but not been there for a while??

I know there's a yellow cash for clothes van on Amos Road near Meadowhall, we took some stuff there last Saturday.

brill thanks

the one at job lot has stopped (was getting too much hassle from people). there is one opposite the retail park

Ther is also one at Drakehouse nr crystal peaks. (Or there was a few weeks ago, don't know if it is still there)

Im told that a number of these people offering to collect clothes that sometimes even pay a few pounds per kilo in the name of charity are illegal immigrants who simply sell the clothes on as second hand from market stalls and car boots etc.

I have no way of substantiating this I merely offer it as a FYI and if it is your intention to donate the clothes to a charity its probaly best to give them to a charity shop.

There's one in the pub catrpark across from Meadowhall retail park and one at Drakehouse (Crystal Peaks Retail Park).