Drummer looking for a band or new project

Hi Fataljoy, can you give me some more info and maybe some links to your band playing etc!!!.

MAD FOXES - Intro to Lay Low - Rough Masters: http://youtu.be/I67gKfG2gC8

I'm the singer and I'll be moving on in Jan. We've been using backing tracks I've put together in Logic since our last drummer dropped out two days before a load of gigs, but I think a decent drummer (and a decent singer) could turn the Foxes into a force to be reckoned with. Johnny and Paul (guitar and bass, respectively) are excellent band mates.

I've been taking the sound in a faster, punkier direction, but I reckon new members could work with the current line up to shape a new sound.

Get in touch if interested.

Edited by EbonyBranch

dude. I pm d you. Did you get the message I sent?

Hello again Fataljoy sorry its still not what I'm looking for music wise. Sorry.

Hi Im 46 and play Bass into 60'70'80's love the Jam..

Hi

The bass player (JK) and I from Leather Zoo (http://www.leatherzoo.co.uk) are forming a new band (http://www.towhead.uk) with a very good female singer. We are looking for a drummer that can handle quite a lot of dynamics in the songs. It is alternative/poppunk style. We will be playing some local gigs in May/June then off to Europe on tour in August.

Please email if you are interested. biff {at} leatherzoo.co.uk

Cheers

Biff

You still looking for a band mate ?.

If you fancy a bash at some classic rock and roll (as opposed to rock 'n' roll, Sun Sessions Elvis, Gene, Eddie, Fats etc) give me a shout buddy

Faerground Accidents are looking for a drummer, have a look to see if they'd suit. They play energetic, flamboyant, edgy indie. They've had a couple of singles out and were due to record a 6 music session this week for Marc Riley and have gigs lined up

Woeful Small Town - Faerground Accidents:

Faerground Accidents - Hormones - The Blacksmith'…:

Edited by hatter

Hi mate, I know of a local prog covers band who would be looking for a drummer; Genesis, Marillion, Pink Floyd, Rush... that kind of thing. Give me a shout if you'd be interested.