Guinea Pigs for sale with cages

Guinea Pigs

Rehome or Sale? FOR SALE

Reason for Rehome / Sale: UNFAIR THAT THEY ARE NOT BEING HANDLED OR PLAYED WITH

Sale Amount £45 EACH (each guinea pig has their own indoor guinea pig cage, water bottles and bowls

Location dinnington s25

Has the Pet been in Rescue Previously? NO

Can the animal be picked up and put into a basket without the risk of scratching or biting? Mollie the ginger and white one is very very happy to be picked up and cuddled, mac the grey one is more cautious

Age & Sex UNSURE APPROX. 1 YEAR OLD (we arent sure on the sex of either one)

Breed/ Mix

Colour/coat type Mollie is ginger and white, Mac is grey

Can the animal be groomed/handled without biting or scratching? YES both can

Live in / out INSIDE ONLY

Neutered/spayed NO

Chipped NO

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues NO

Temperament very good with children I have 4 aged 3-10 and both are handled by all my children

Vaccinated & Wormed NO

Any special knowledge needed

General Information you can share

WE BOUGHT BOTH THESE GUINEA PIGS FROM PETS AT HOME,

MOLLIE IS GINGER AND WHITE AND WE ARENT SURE WHICH SEX SHE IS, WE HAVE HAD HER FROM 3 MONTHS OLD SO SHE IS VERY VERY USE TO BE HANDLED AND HAPPY TO SIT AND BE CUDDLED ALL DAY.

MAC WE BOUGHT WHEN HE WAS A LITTLE OLDER AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY CAUTIOUS OF BEING HANDLED NEVER BITTEN OR SCRATCHED BUT I FEEL HE HASNT BEEN HANDLED ENOUGH WHICH IS WHY IT STILL SEEMS TO WORRY HIM OR MAYBE HER WHEN YOU GO IN THE CAGE TO GET MAC OUT.

---------- Post added 11-07-2013 at 14:33 ----------

Sorry forgot to add, ideally would like someone who could take them both, theyboth have their own cages and would be happy to rehome them to a family with children who will love them both as they need.

They arent squeaky unless they want feeding or want water thats the only time they squeak. Although molly does squeak at you if you talk to her.

---------- Post added 11-07-2013 at 14:35 ----------

I have added them both onto here and not facebook because Ive seen how people are with pets on here whereas facebook seem to have different attitudes towards pets and I dont want them to go to someone who wont look after them or wont give them the attention they want and deserve. Happy to take £50 for both including cages etc.. if they go to the right home