St Pauls City Lofts

I'm considering moving to a flat at St Pauls City Lofts - I am interested in hearing from other owners/tenants of flats there.

What are the noise levels like? Is it as good as it's made out to be (best address in Sheffield, etc etc).

Thanks in advance.

(best address in Sheffield, etc etc).

Is that some kind of joke?

Is that some kind of joke?

That's how the property developer/owner market it - not my words!

That's how the property developer/owner market it - not my words!

Fair enough, well the developers are having a laugh then. Not saying the place is bad, but the best address in Sheffield it is not.

I'm considering moving to a flat at St Pauls City Lofts - I am interested in hearing from other owners/tenants of flats there.

What are the noise levels like? Is it as good as it's made out to be (best address in Sheffield, etc etc).

Thanks in advance.

City Centre = noisy and no parking, usually.

I was told car parking is £150 per month and a 3 year contract:loopy: I personally think they are well over priced

I live in St Paul’s mate.

We are saving for a house so got a one bed as it was obviously cheaper. There isn’t much storage which my Mrs is always on about. If you have a lot of stuff and only a one bed in will be tight.

The flats are supposed to be high end but they are nothing special. Finnish is some areas is quite poor and seems like a bit of a rush job. The outside windows are also filthy and they never seem to be cleaner – pet peeve of mine!

There are a lot of overseas student in the block but there never seems to be any noise form them. We are only on the 5th floor so get a bit of noise from Arundel Gate but nothing too major. I’ve been up to the top florr and the views are amazing so if you can afford a 2 bed on the 25+ floor then that would be pretty cool.

I went to a mates flat in West One the other day and that was better I thought. We only went for St Pauls as we were moving back to Sheffield from London and it was difficult to do viewings. My GF works in Manchester so it’s also handy for the station.

We will probably move after our year contract is up but it is doing a job for us.

Cheers

---------- Post added 17-07-2013 at 17:57 ----------

Oh yeah, it is £150 a month for the car parking which I think is f’ing disgrace on top of already pricy rent.

There must be room for 200 cars in the underground car park and there’s never more than 4 in there. I wonder why?