To all crafters,do you need work space?

hi to all sheffield crafters,we are green elephant furniture company and we produce eco friendly furniture and we have our premises in stocksbridge,however we have 50m2 above our showroom that could provide 10-12 working bays for crafters to work in and your own entrance.

we can include a small space in our showroom to display goods (free) and there is advertising space on our website which gets 10000-20000 hits per month(small fee) if needed.

we would primarily like crafts to compliment our products/ranges but are open to all offers.

we are looking to have the bays/room ready for the start of july and would like to gauge interest at this stage,so please pm us if you would be interested,many thanks

I would be interested dependant on price, size and security of studio/equipment. Thanks

hi to all sheffield crafters,we are green elephant furniture company and we produce eco friendly furniture and we have our premises in stocksbridge,however we have 50m2 above our showroom that could provide 10-12 working bays for crafters to work in and your own entrance.

we can include a small space in our showroom to display goods (free) and there is advertising space on our website which gets 10000-20000 hits per month(small fee) if needed.

we would primarily like crafts to compliment our products/ranges but are open to all offers.

we are looking to have the bays/room ready for the start of july and would like to gauge interest at this stage,so please pm us if you would be interested,many thanks

hi i may be interested. please let me know details of prices etc. carolyn. [email protected]. ps i live in stocksbridge.

I've been in touch a few times and never had a reply

would be great to get together with a few other crafters and maybe rent a shop in an area that has a lot of footfall. c