Photo development

Do the likes of max speilman still develop the instant cameras.

I've found a very important throw away camera which I never got developed at the time. It'd mean so much to see the pics on it.

In the age of digital photography I don't even know if this is possible.

Boots seem to:

Boots Film Processing Service

If you want to develop photos from film, try the Boots Film Processing Service. It's perfect for:

Developing and processing 35mm, disposable camera and APS films

Printing your photos on a one hour or two day service – see instore for service availability and details

Adding white borders to your photos

Turning negatives into fabulous photos!

Don't forget to add a CD and extra set of prints to your order – see instore for details!

3 years ago My daughter was born at 26 weeks in a life threatening emergency. I was still asleep been operated on in the first hour of her life so the first photos of her were taken on a disposable camera by the nurses & her daddy. In the months that followed her life was in the balance many times & getting the camera developed was never a priority. It just got buried in a kitchen cupboard & forgotten about. I've discovered it today & just cannot wait to see my babies first few hours. Very Very important to me. XX