Cornish House Complex, Adelaide Lane, Sheffield

Hi, I was wondering if anyone lives or had lived in this complex? I have been looking here, they look great inside from the online images, and it looks like a great location on the river and wondered if you got much noise through the walls and floors etc, are they well sound insulated please? Any music banging out all night? I went down for a nosy and there was a hell of a lot of 'for sale/to let' signs outside and I wondered why so many. Thanks :)

example:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21605820.html

Nice flats, girlfriends sister has one. No problems with noise but I guess that depends on your immediate neighbours. She is on the top floor so I can't comment on noise from people above, but I have never heard anyone else when I have been there.

50% ownership means you pay over 200 a month to Derwent living and Derwent living seem to be overvaluing their 50% so if you want to buy it, expect to pay more than you are paying for the half you are planning on buying.

Thanks for the reply neeeeeeeeeek. I've just been down and had a walk around the place and spoke to a couple of residents, the river view ones look great! Cheers for the info :)