Bay window insulator required..

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help, I want to try and insulate my bay windows, but from the outside if possible..? As decorated last year and dont wanna start taking plaster boards off in the house.

They are tiled, I was thinking I could maybe look at having them insulated then plastered up or pebble dashed or something..? Instead of putting the tiles back on..? Whichever would be most energy efficient

we did one of these a cpl of years ago .the tiles your talking about i think will be the small rosemary type ones. we took off the old tiles and insulated using a kingspan board we then covered this in upvc cladding feel free to pm your number if you want any advice

Do you still do them..? Or would you be interested in quoting me for doing it..? I live in s6

we did one of these a cpl of years ago .the tiles your talking about i think will be the small rosemary type ones. we took off the old tiles and insulated using a kingspan board we then covered this in upvc cladding feel free to pm your number if you want any advice

Did it make much difference to comfort levels?

The floor in our bedroom by the bay is very cold and I think that this is due to the draught blowing through the tiles. I'd be looking to put the tiles back on though.

Did it make much difference to comfort levels?

The floor in our bedroom by the bay is very cold and I think that this is due to the draught blowing through the tiles. I'd be looking to put the tiles back on though.

I was thinking surely the draught blows through the tiles a bit..?? A bloke down the road has it pvc cladded, it looks really good, and surely must make it a bit warmer... That's why I thought of not putting the tiles back on and having an alternative..?

Bay windowed houses.... bbbrrr I feel your pain, I've got 3 of the bloody things :rant:

both of you pm me your numbers and i will give you a ring

Hi there my name is Mark from bluestone upvc and we would be happy to provide you with a free no obligation quote. We are a highly motivated family run business offering a first class service. Backed by our Certass registration and insurance backed guarantee.

If we can of any help please call me on 01142874024/ 07720916825

http://www.bluestoneupvc.co.uk

Thanks Mark.