Players Wanted Saturday Mornings

AFC Dynamo

Does anyone know anyone who would like to play football on Saturday mornings?

A team I know are in desperate need of new players. The standard required is not fantastic as it is in the lower divisions of the SDFPL.

Kick off times allow players to still watch their team in the afternoon. The team in question are a good bunch of lads who play their home games towards the Hillsborough end of Sheffield. If anyone is interested let me know and I will put you in touch.

Hi,

I'm interested not played for about 18 months just play 5aside On Mondays. Played for a couple of Sunday league team also used to play for Everest in the county senior prem. can play right back and wing and upfront but more then willing to play any where. Cheer

Hi,

I'm interested not played for about 18 months just play 5aside On Mondays. Played for a couple of Sunday league team also used to play for Everest in the county senior prem. can play right back and wing and upfront but more then willing to play any where. Cheer

Hi, thanks for the response. If you PM me your contact details I will get someone to contact you and arrange things.

Hi Gents, I have just emptied my inbox so you should be able to send me a message now if you want further information or to pass me your contact details.

The team looking for players isn't mine but I know some of the people involved in this club and they have asked if I can find them a few players. They are a good set of lads and I am sure they will end up with a reasonable team going by the number of players who have said they are interested.

They are already playing in a league on Saturday mornings but require some extra players. Let me know if you are interested.

To those of you who have already given me your contact details; somebody will be in touch in the next day or so to make arrangements with you.

---------- Post added 13-03-2013 at 10:34 ----------

Thanks for the PM's everyone who have responded. If anyone else fancies playing there is a league game this Saturday for the team in question and it is not too late to get involved.

Just send me a message and I will get back to you.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived