Trojan Explosion 2nd march

iamwoody

This saturday the 2nd of march , SFL Sound proudly present Trojan Explosion a night of ska , rocksteady and a touch of northern soul at the Hadfield Hotel , barber road , crookesmoor sheffield 6 . All tunes are on original vinyl and admissiom is free , 8pm till late .

I went to the last one, this is a proper ska night not the usual youth club music like the scooter clubs play but rare stuff on vinyl, i enjoyed the friendly vibes from the crowd everyone made us welcome as we are students which makes a change for Sheffield, we had a good dance pity bout the heating not working but the music made up for it!! We will definitely be at this next one!!

Hi Negrilite , thanks for attending and i do hope you can make this one and if you do rest assured the heating is now fixed ! Please come and say hello and we,ll play you a tune . Like you say there is rare ska being played but also theres plenty of classics from the likes of prince buster , toots and the maytals , jimmy cliff and desmond dekker to name a few , you,ll be spoilt for choice and all on original vinyl too ! ! !

Archived