CHARITY DODGEBALL COMP 24th FEB!!

R4ch1e

Hey,

We are holding a sponsored dodgeball competition on 24th feb, this is to raise money for a young girl with a brain tumour who needs to go to America for treatment. eboniewebb.co.uk for details.

It is going to be a fun filled day with the dodgeball competition running, a raffle, tombola, buns and drinks and best of all an auction of signed gifts we have been donated, these include sheff utd shirt, sheff wed shirt, Donny rovers, Leeds utd, steelers and more!!

This will be held at the forge marial arts in drakehouse behind home base.

If you would like to attend, participate (you need 6 in your dodgeball team and to let me know by the 11th to start getting sponsors) donate or bid, please contact me on here!!

All money/donations are gratefully received and is going to a good cause!!

Please contact me for anymore info

Thanks

:help::hihi

Hey,

We are holding a sponsored dodgeball competition on 24th feb, this is to raise money for a young girl with a brain tumour who needs to go to America for treatment. eboniewebb.co.uk for details.

It is going to be a fun filled day with the dodgeball competition running, a raffle, tombola, buns and drinks and best of all an auction of signed gifts we have been donated, these include sheff utd shirt, sheff wed shirt, Donny rovers, Leeds utd, steelers and more!!

This will be held at the forge marial arts in drakehouse behind home base.

If you would like to attend, participate (you need 6 in your dodgeball team and to let me know by the 11th to start getting sponsors) donate or bid, please contact me on here!!

All money/donations are gratefully received and is going to a good cause!!

Please contact me for anymore info

Thanks

:help::hihi

I'm not very sporty but will be willing to go and spectate and spend a bit of money for a good cause. What time is the start of the event?