Ferplast Furet Tower cage

Cazwazwoo

I have found myself with a large number of rats (31) to be exact! My dining room has been taken over by a number of cages and so i am now looking for some very large cages so i can put groups together and reduce the number of cages i have to clean! I am willing to pay sensible prices for cages such as the Ferplast Furet Tower or Savic Royal Suite. If you have anything like this for sale please inbox me.

Thankyou in advance

Don't get a furet tower -they're awful! Had one for a while n it was a nightmare to clean and use. Have a look at these. There's some really good deals on good cages here here: http://www.littlepetwarehouse.co.uk/small-animals-rats-cages-c-23_106_66.html if you use code ABR733 you can get 10% off

Edited by Berkana

Really? It looks like such a good cage! It's lovely and big which is what i need lol i have a group of 7 girls that i want to house together and 10 boys that i want together,then i need to worj on the rest lol. I've got a Jenny,2 freddy's and a lazy bone 3 tier aswell as a freddy 3 and a double tier lazy bone. I might have to start cable tieing some together to make extra large cages lol Thankyou for that link x

The new version furet tower is a brilliant cage, i saw one at one of my pet owners' houses - the old style ones are pants though, the doors are too small.

I've not got anything that can help I am afraid, i've got 3 explorers and a royal suite, but they are all filled up with my rats!

How have you ended up with so many? - I have Jenny cages and furet plus cages that i could lend out, but i'm assuming that's probably what you have already :(

I have an Xtrail 4tier excellent XL all metal, including metal slide out trays, indoor cage. Was used for a few months for 2 ferrets. Suitable for rats and other smallish rodents. All cleaned in good condition, currently just stuck in the shed. Please pm if interested.

Lillyland....i've ended up with so many because i adopted 2 females that both came pregnant unbeknownst to me! the first had a litter of 12....the second a litter of 13 but sadly 1 died at 24 hours old :( so 24 kittens plus 2 mums and 5 that i already had!

Loobi i have pm'd you hun x

If you still hve bucks available I could take them :) I have two bucks who have a massive Explorer to themselves and could do with some company! One of them is having an operation this week though so I couldn't take them until he's recovered from that. How old are they and when are they ready? :)