Group Training HIIT

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the new ‘must do’ training system; working in short bursts of intense activity. It burns lots of calories and elevates your metabolic rate for hours afterwards; basically a tough circuit training routine.

This is something we’ve done with our clients for many years, so nothing new to us, but we are now offering this type of training to small groups (2-6 people) as well as individuals and best of all, you arrange a time that suits you and just share the cost of the session.

So, if you fancy having a fat-busting, fitness-blast, then get together with some friends and come along to our fully equipped, private gym. Simply ring us on the number below and we’ll get it organised.

0114 2666433 (answerphone if busy)

How much is it for group sessions?

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the new ‘must do’ training system; working in short bursts of intense activity. It burns lots of calories and elevates your metabolic rate for hours afterwards; basically a tough circuit training routine.

This is something we’ve done with our clients for many years, so nothing new to us, but we are now offering this type of training to small groups (2-6 people) as well as individuals and best of all, you arrange a time that suits you and just share the cost of the session.

So, if you fancy having a fat-busting, fitness-blast, then get together with some friends and come along to our fully equipped, private gym. Simply ring us on the number below and we’ll get it organised.

0114 2666433 (answerphone if busy)

Although I've not been to your gym, I can 100% say that it's highly effective and I've lost lots of weight over the past few months. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get fit and healthy and would be fun in a small group.

Sorry for the delay in responding - we're busy at the mo so haven't been on the forum.

Group sessions - depending on how many people there are - can be from £5. There's no other fees and you get the gym to yourselves - just you, your mates and an instructor!We've some sessions running at the moment that you may wish to come to. Just contact us through the link below.