January Transfer window 2013

CorkerSWFC

Fleetwood Town have added some experience to their goalkeeping options by bringing in the veteran David Lucas from Birmingham City in a player/coach capacity.

Swansea City defender Alan Tate has extended his loan stay at Leeds United until January 26.

Blackburn Rovers have completed their first January signing with a permanent deal for Joshua King.

QPR strikers Rob Hulse and Jay Bothroyd have returned to Loftus Road following the completion of their loan spells at Charlton Athletic and Sheffield Wednesday respectively. It remains to be seen whether the two will figure in new manager Harry Redknapp's plans

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 15:03 ----------

Liverpool Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of striker Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea.

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 12:03 ----------

Chelsea may have just completed the signing of Demba Ba but reports are also continuing to link them to Sevilla’s Alvaro Negredo.

Frank Lampard is linked with Monaco...

---------- Post added 04-01-2013 at 12:33 ----------

Former Chelsea and Portsmouth defender Tal Ben Haim joins QPR until the end of the season

I rly wouldn't like to see Frank leave. He should finish his career w/ Chelsea.

I do think Ba will be a good signing for them, as long as he plays up front, and not on the right wing where Newcastle have been playing him this season. Still waiting to see if they get Falcao, would be a massive signing for them.

Liverpool done good in getting Sturridge also. I'll enjoy seeing him & Suarez together. :D

Archived