RTA cat. Hollinsend Road (S12)

smudge74

Dead tabby cat on Hollinsend Road - about 3/4 of the way up on the left. I moved it onto the grass verge. Unable to take it to the vets to check for a chip as I was on my way to work, also I'm not sure what vets are open today.

Not sure of sex, but it was medium sized and had a silver glittery collar and bell on. The collar looked new. No name tag.

The cat did not suffer as it had obviously had a direct head impact

I will try to contact the council, but not sure how successful that will be on Boxing Day

R.I.P little puss xxx

PLEASE PUT I.D TAGS ON YOUR CATS, EVEN IF THEY ARE CHIPPED. THIS LITTLE ONE WOULD BE ON IT'S WAY BACK TO IT'S OWNER NOW IF IT HAD A TAG ON :(

Sorry, that was supossed to say "RTA cat" not RTS :/

---------- Post added 27-12-2012 at 12:42 ----------

Hi, can the mods change the title to S12 please. Just been pointed out to me that it's not S8. Ooops :)

---------- Post added 28-12-2012 at 21:59 ----------

This poor cat is still on the grass verge where I left it. It's a bit worse for wear and I didn't have anything to wrap it in today so had to leave it there again. I have contacted the council AGAIN :(