Knitting groups?

hey all im very new to knitting i can do the knit stitch and thats about it lol. i am looking for a group to attend to learn more. do these even exist. i am loving knitting at the moment but i have no clue where to go.

any help appreciated xxxx

The Crafty Crafters meet every two weeks on a Friday evening at Stradbroke Community Association Buildings. Not a knitting group specifically but nearly all our members are experienced knitters and very friendly.

Hi Kelibobs

Not sure if you've started going to a knitting group yet but Sheffield Knitters starts its groups again on Wednesday 2nd January if you're still interested. We meet on Wednesdays between 11am & 1pm and on Thursday between 4.30 & 6.30pm. Give us a call on 07789 110280 or 07586 305598 if you need any further details.

Best wishes,

Cheryl K

Hi

We have a regular knitting/craft group at Heeley City Farm called Wild n Woolly. We meet every fortnight in the Farm Kitchen the cafe at the Farm on Thursdays 6 - 9pm. The first one of the new year will be on 10th Januray and then 24th January.

We have a couple of very experienced knitters who attend and they would be happy to help you get to grips with different stitches etc.

You'd be most welcome to attend!