J e james cycles

my mate went in to the sheff shop the other day and was served by a young guy who said he was the stock guy all he did was moan about his wages and how much work he had to do.

Have you been to your local Decathlon? The 2011 b'Twin Rockrider 8.1 is on offer for £300, a saving of £200

Superb spec and value for money, I was looking at their road bikes and their lowest priced one has a carbon fork and Shimano Sora components for £300 - how do Decathlon do it?

im treating myself to a new mountain bike this week and im not sure where to get it from....what are j e james like near the united ground ?

Fantastic, I would go to the Rotherham store though as they have a wider selection. They could still order in your bike but it also helps to see and feel the thing before you buy.

the staff are extremely helpful and there is no hard sell. they aren't the cheapest but you leave feeling extremely confident you have made the right choices.

It might depend on how much you are going to spend if they are on commission.

i would find a nice local bike shop and support them, mail order is good at times but how much hassle when things go wrong ,in my experience langsetts in sheffield and fosters in rotherham have served well .

ive never known any bike shop staff on commission ???

on a note about je james ask any of the staff where they buy bikes /kit/parts from and i bet ya the answer doesnt start with j and ends in s.

try planet x on magna way in rotherham, friendly, helpful people who wont rip you off. you can even spec the bike how you want.

I'd go for Butterworths on Abbeydale Road (brilliant customer service and the bloke who runs it is lovely) plus it's fairly priced. If not, try Decathlon because their bikes are known for being great value.