Sheffield Council Strays

My friend did adopt the Bedlington. He is an absolute star and she said he is adorable.

How is he weight wise? I thought he looked a bit underweight on the website, or was it just the angle of the photo?

Bless him. He looked like a fun loving chappy.

Hi yes he was very underweight he had been left in a park behind some trees.

But happy to report that he is doing very well:)

aww that is excellent - I had emails back from the Dobe trust and Fond but the dobermann had disappeared from the page. We're onto our second dobe now and both have been great with our cats and other pets. If you need any advice or just want to talk 'dobie' anytime, feel free to contact me. PS dobes are 'velcro dogs' so expect to be followed EVERYWHERE xxK

Hi

Thank you for the offer ps very true he follows me and my partner all over the place!

Settled in nicely :)

Hi yes he was very underweight he had been left in a park behind some trees.

But happy to report that he is doing very well:)

I thought he looked a bit boney in the skull :(

Oh well, all ended well in the end! So very glad to hear and photo's are a must!

On the otherhand..

There's some more lovelies waiting for a home.

Some more older mature dogs, some lovely GSD's, some lovely puppies, a lurcher, a stunning husky, shar pei, akita's, and some just plain GORGEOUS crossbreeds (I personally have a soft spot for the two girls, 7904 and 7905 who are kenneled together).

If i could have lots of dogs, there's a good 5 or more i would take on from this pound intake, i must say!

I thought he looked a bit boney in the skull :(

Oh well, all ended well in the end! So very glad to hear and photo's are a must!

On the otherhand..

There's some more lovelies waiting for a home.

Some more older mature dogs, some lovely GSD's, some lovely puppies, a lurcher, a stunning husky, shar pei, akita's, and some just plain GORGEOUS crossbreeds (I personally have a soft spot for the two girls, 7904 and 7905 who are kenneled together).

If i could have lots of dogs, there's a good 5 or more i would take on from this pound intake, i must say!

Yes I will upload some photos when he is 100%.

Thanks.