Muslim Rage-a different view?

I've said this so many times, myself.

if this paradise is so fantastic, why aren't these supposed "teachers" who push suicide bombings etc, shoving all the gullible kids out of the way, to be ahead of the game?

They have probably seen the state of the 72 virgins thats waiting for em,lets be right if they have lived on earth died and gone to heaven as a virgin generally theyre not up to much.

Because Drone has told you your being lied to - without any evidence whatsoever, and told you his religion is the best in the world - again with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, so naturally you would have stopped believing in Islam and become a Christian (but not a proper Christian - because they lie to you too).

Not pauls christianity

It's not pauls fault that they murdered him and corrupted it

That's the catholic church for ya

Not pauls christianity

It's not pauls fault that they murdered him and corrupted it

That's the catholic church for ya

You do know the Catholic Church aren't the only branch of Christianity active today don't you?

What do you think of the Eastern authodox church?

You do know the Catholic Church aren't the only branch of Christianity active today don't you?

What do you think of the Eastern authodox church?

It's the catholic church that is the problem

But as a budda follower, i wouldnt expect you to understand

It's the catholic church that is the problem

But as a budda follower, i wouldnt expect you to understand

As a follower of Buddha who's wife is a Catholic, who supports Celtic FC (generally known for being Catholic) and who started the Foundation for Inter-Religious Harmony and Education to help promote unity and education between different faith groups?

I might understand a little better than you imagine.

Try me.

As a follower of Buddha who's wife is a Catholic, who supports Celtic FC (generally known for being Catholic) and who started the Foundation for Inter-Religious Harmony and Education to help promote unity and education between different faith groups?

I might understand a little better than you imagine.

Try me.

I did on budda, and then you was falling for mohammad

Thanks on the celtic info though

I did on budda, and then you was falling for mohammad

Thanks on the celtic info though

You didn't on Buddha, I'm still waiting for any evidence to back up your statements on that.

I didn't fall for Mohammad, I defend Islam when people take it out of context or simply state things they can't back up.

You however have been less than forthcoming with reasons/evidence as to why you think your religion is the correct one, in fact it seems you avoid providing such information when pushed on the matter. Odd that?