Reccommend a restaurant for valentines day!!!

weenireeni

Ok as it will soon be the day of lurrvve, can anyone reccommend nice restaurants!!

! anywhere around the sheffield locality wil do.

I like Chinese, Mexican, Indian and he likes just about any food so dont let that limit you!

I just want somewhere nice to treat my boyfriend!

Budget i guess would be £30 per person, excl drinks. Basicaly if the place is nice then Im not bothered about money!

All advice welcome :help::thumbsup:

Originally posted by weenireeni

Ok as it will soon be the day of lurrvve, can anyone reccommend nice restaurants!!

! anywhere around the sheffield locality wil do.

I like Chinese, Mexican, Indian and he likes just about any food so dont let that limit you!

I just want somewhere nice to treat my boyfriend!

Budget i guess would be £30 per person, excl drinks. Basicaly if the place is nice then Im not bothered about money!

All advice welcome :help::thumbsup:

do u not like italian?

ALBal, thanks for the website, but I was kind of hoping for people;s reviews of places, and their experiences. Plus they can tell me about the atmosphere in places :)

ryan123, im not a fan of italian, but boyf eats anything so if there is a perfect italian restaurant then im sure i can find something nice to eat! did you have anywhere in mind?

Originally posted by weenireeni

ALBal, thanks for the website, but I was kind of hoping for people;s reviews of places, and their experiences. Plus they can tell me about the atmosphere in places :)

ryan123, im not a fan of italian, but boyf eats anything so if there is a perfect italian restaurant then im sure i can find something nice to eat! did you have anywhere in mind?

Yeah love, santinos on eccessal road, i love it, its proper posh aswell he should like it!

or there ya go cupcake! http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/greedycow/food/restaurants/

thats pretty good hope that helps!

Edit: http://www.staindroplodge.co.uk/

someone recommended this to me... take a look, my gf should hopefully love this

Best places i've ever ate are:

Little Italy in Dronfield, i went with my boyf for his 21st birthday, ordered the steak, it came like a mini beef joint, my knife glided through it and it melted in my mouth! They also do a scrummy garlic bread!

Rossi's on London road is excellent too, fab food, great atmosphere, perfect for a special meal! I went last year for valentines day and it was spot on.

-x-