Reviews for car motion in mexborough

If your gonna buy from a dealer Evans Halshaw are generally reasonably priced, you'll find it hard to find like for like as the salesmen don't get as much commission as other garages hence they have a faster turn around.

In saying the above if you have the bottle to do it then I would suggest buying from auction every time, that's where they all get them from and you will save yourself quite a lot of money, one of the best auctions I've bought from is Derby bca auctions, you can generally find a catalogue of cars from up coming auctions online, the advantage to you is that when you are there you will mostly be bidding against a dealers buyer who will have a set target usually the bottom book price.

If your gonna buy from a dealer Evans Halshaw are generally reasonably priced, you'll find it hard to find like for like as the salesmen don't get as much commission as other garages hence they have a faster turn around.

In saying the above if you have the bottle to do it then I would suggest buying from auction every time, that's where they all get them from and you will save yourself quite a lot of money, one of the best auctions I've bought from is Derby bca auctions, you can generally find a catalogue of cars from up coming auctions online, the advantage to you is that when you are there you will mostly be bidding against a dealers buyer who will have a set target usually the bottom book price.

Wouldn't touch evans halshaw with a barge pole, a work colleague had a problem with a car he bought from them and their after sales service was zilch. My partner had problems with a car he bought from lookers and they bent over backwards with their after sales service.

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 21:06 ----------

Not wasting anymore time & energy on these cowboys, only to write reviews to warn others. Do your homework, as I didn't and paid for it. Also check out how many times the business has been closed and re-opened under different names, I was shocked. :o

I'm not shocked, they never had a good name when I lived in Mexborough.