Missing dog from S9. £250 reward. Could be in Brinsworth Rotherham.

Did a full search of the area last weekend on horse back, went on trails have not gone before, searched just incase Spice had been trapped anywhere - found nothing. This leads me to believe someone has got her and not reported it, I also think you will get her back because somewhere down the line Spice will either be spotted or have to go to the Vet at which time they can check her chip. Make sure all the Vet's you can think of get one of those posters and if you have run out I will do you some more.

Take Care, Linda

Thank you Linda. Sorry I've not been in touch - in the process of moving house so all very chaotic at the moment! I promise I will be round next week with provisions for the horses x

Oh don't worry about that, just wanted to let you know we are still keeping our eyes open and have not given up.

Enjoy moving, glad I'm not it's too stressful.

Thank you Linda. Sorry I've not been in touch - in the process of moving house so all very chaotic at the moment! I promise I will be round next week with provisions for the horses x

Im probably stating the obvious, but dont forget to change your address details with Spices chip company.

Thanks nikki, I will definitely change my address with them and all the other companies associated to spice x

Nearly 1 yr on and still nothing :(