Has anyone got an Endless Swimming Pool?

I like swimming, its a great form of exercise and keeps your weight down, but going to the local swimming baths takes at least an hour out of your day longer if I don't of use of our shared family car.

I am thinking of investing in an Endless Pool and situating it in our garage. Has anyone any experience of having one installed? who did you use? or have you experience of using one?

No, not a good idea. Too novelty.

It's an incredibly expensive way of keeping fit and it would need the same maintenance as a proper pool I imagine. I can't see most people using it frequently over an extended period of time so it could be a very expensive fad.

Buy a treadmill

I have tried a treadmill - my feet have fallen arches and over-pronate, I need to wear a special insole (orthotic device) inside my shoes to stop my feet rolling inwards when I walk or run. They are very painful, but swimming isn't.

We had an indoor Endless Pool.It was VERY expensive.But now i personally chose a pool that is a self constructing pool.As you fill it it expands and walls become rigid,quite effective.They include filters and skimmers just like any other pool that contains thousands of gallons of water.