Where are your kids tonight?

Should have just battered the one who threatened your son, his mates i bet would have wet themselves. Give one a good beating and promise you he'll never look up at anyone again. This is what happens when you create a society where the victim can't do anything.

The airy fairy liberal middle classes created this problem and now they complain about it.

No parenting allowed, no education provided and no jobs.

A long way from good old Dave and his Eton buddies who had everything whilst those kids have nothing; hope, future, ambition.

Complain all you like. This problem won't go away. And why should it? They moved from a street corner to a park - where next? The moon?

And let's be clear ............. if you challenge most adults today they tell you to F-off, stick two fingers up in response when driving or redefine road rage for you.

Ever thought that's where it comes from? Ex-hippy parents, children of the sixties were lousy parents and those kids are now the parents of this lost generation found only on a council estate near you.

Go for a walk in Fulwood where Algernon and Beatrice are found on the swings.

So you are saying this is my fault? I go out expecting a pleasant evening at the park and get abuse and foul language instead. And its my fault. What kind of parent would i have been if id let them keep swearing round my son? Im not 'airey fairy middle class' i was just brought up to respect my elders and other people. . I dont think thats too much to ask really.