Missing from S11 Hunters Bar: all black male cat JET *home*

Please keep a lookout for JET, our latest adoptee: he is an all-black shorthaired moggie, about 9 years old, shy and because he is new to the area and hasn't been outside yet, probably hopelessly lost! He hasnt got his collar on (left it in the house, doh!), but he is microchipped.

Went missing yesterday, Tuesday 29 May '12 and I know it's early days but because he is a housecat, he won't be very street-savvy. Last seen here at Hunters Bar and fingers crossed he is still close by, possibly in an outhouse or cellar somewhere.

I've posted his details on the rspca lost page and we are regularly going out to call him and will put posters up shortly

Hi katkin, i will keep an eye out for him, im at hunters bar, and im out early in a morning, so will look then see if he,s wondering around.

Thankyou Lubylou, he just isnt used to living here yet and won't have a clue where he is, poor lad

oh no poor cat, really hope you find him soon xx

Thanks eeejay, still no sign of him. Keep going out calling though and hoping he hasnt wandered too far

Any news katkin, ive looked around on my travels and see only 1 black cat, but he lives on my street, so its not him. Where abouts in Hunters Bar are you? Im near cowlishaw road.

Any news katkin, ive looked around on my travels and see only 1 black cat, but he lives on my street, so its not him. Where abouts in Hunters Bar are you? Im near cowlishaw road.

Off Pinner rd. no, still no sign but we will keep looking. Really hope he doesnt try to get back to his original home (Fir Vale). Dont think he will but our friend who lives next door to where he came from will kep an eye out, just in case.

Edited by katkin

Really pleased to say JET was found safely yesterday - he may have been hiding in the empty house on the street (we keep getting people looking at it). I think he was enjoying his freedom but he mustve remembered me when I called his new name, he came running

Edited by katkin
Found yesterday, 10 June

Thats brilliant news katkin, so glad he is home, little bugger :hihi:

awwww katkin great news how relieved are you!!!!

aww thats great news, so pleased for you, welcome home Jet xx