Boxing for children

Hi my son is 11 years old and he he wanting to start boxing lessons,we live in heeley ,sheffield which is s8 ,just wonderd if there was any decent places to take him .

what bout clinton woods gym near school trends at waterthorpe

Does bomber graham still have his gym near bramall lane?

If your on facebook then Clinton Woods has a page that gives out details from time to time about his club.

Glyn Rhodes also has a page with some details, his gym is the Sheffield Boxing Centre on Burton Street.

Thank you I will have a look .

Thank you I will have a look .

11 is a good age for your lad to start, it'll keep him fit and able to defend himself, you never know where he will end up, might be a great boxer.

I have heard some good stuff about the Woods gym, and Rhodes too is a real nice fella.

Hi my son is 11 years old and he he wanting to start boxing lessons,we live in heeley ,sheffield which is s8 ,just wonderd if there was any decent places to take him .

Hi, please feel free to drop in at Knox Boxing Gym at 77 Sidney Street, Sheffield. We cater for all ages and have a very friendly atmosphere. Every one is welcome. You can check us out on facebook at Knox Boxing-Gym we are open 5pm - 7pm Monday to Thursday, 3pm - 5pm Friday and 10am - 12pm Saturday. Feel free to pay us a visit any day. £3 per session or £10 for 4 sessions.