Hello,

Can anybody recommend where i can get about 10 t-shirts printed with the Rascals Hq logo on at a good value price?

Lucy

Ahh thanks for the help! Have contacted printroom and might try that with vistaprint!

check ebay out as well. also, if you have the tshirts and just want the printing, smarty pants in meadowhall down the lanes is very good. i think they sell some clothing but not sure what but they do just the printing too.

we print to tshirts £10 per shirt... just pm'd you

Hi Lucy, i did email you the other day, did you get it? We have been having problems with our server :(

I could do with some t-shirts printing - I can swap you a better server for a few tshirts!

I could do with some t-shirts printing - I can swap you a better server for a few tshirts!

haha indizine , we have got somebody on the case sorting out a new server for us. I've been here 3 weeks now and i'm just getting them up to date with a new website and social media side at the moment. But i do know of you and you come very highly recommended.

If you do need anything though you can send me an email to [email protected] though as I've sorted the email situation for today anyway :)

Ive had a couple of e-mails guys and will be getting back to you tonight after babysitting x

hehe worth an ask! I do need some t-shirts actually, for a forthcoming exhibition. Do you do other workwear such as fleeces that can be embriodered?

Hi Lucy,

we offer full colour T-Shirt printing, I can do you 10 shirts at £8.00 each including the artwork, you can email me at [email protected] or PM me, we are based at Neepsend in sheffield near hillsborough

Thanks

Nick

Cheers Lucy, sorting it out for you as we speak :)

Indizine i'll drop you an email :)