Felicini gone bust number 2 thread.

I'm curious as to why a thread titled 'Felicini gone bust?' would be censored and closed for conversation by this forums moderators so quickly and any negative comments removed with only positive comments remaining.

Is this not an open forum for the people of Sheffield to freely discuss their city and don't you think it strange that within the thread many people aired their suspicions that people from the company itself were trying to steer the conversation to a more positive direction after the majority of people showed a real concern. I suspect the swift actions of moderators would suggest the people of Sheffield were right in their suspicions!

No doubt this threat will receive either the same treatment or fail to even be published, which is why I am recording the result of this thread to later feature on Youtube as proof that something isn't quite right here.

I believe we should be able to discuss both the companies within our community and those leading these companies because if they are in the habit of leaving creditors high and dry I think it's in the interest of all other local companies and the community as a whole to decide whether to support such a reputation or not. This was not idle gossip; people had genuine and factual concerns.

No doubt if this thread were to become available to a wider audience it will receive a carefully constructed explanation as to why the original threat was censored, which is a topic in itself, but as I am not directly naming anyone, therefore there being no legalities involved, I would hope that the owner didn't threaten or bully you into removing my earlier post after reading my reasoning for not supporting their new venture:

''I was unlucky enough to be seated on the table next to the owner one evening and we had little choice but to listen to him rant on about all the other Felicini restaurants he owned, followed by tails of his helicopter and the life he lives in Italy. His sheer obnoxious and self praising attitude, which became repetitive with every glug of red wine, lead to, 'Nothing happens without my say so', I think it was word for word as he explained his 'success' to his young audience that seemed to only enjoy their time when this guy had left the table. That night, as I chew on my overcooked seabass, I made a promise to myself never to return and support this guy, which is why I'll not 'give them a chance' on their attempt to rebrand.''

No, this is not a completely open forum- it's a private forum with rules of posting, which means that there's no such thing as true free speech. If you want free speech then you can do it on a website where you bear the legal responsibility and potential bills for what you post, not SF's site owner.

If the thread has been closed then it is for a reason and just posting another thread won't get around the reason.