Butterthwaite Road and Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions

Not 100% sure but i'm sure i saw Balfour Beatty Utility guys putting one of the new BT Infinity boxes in around Chap the other week.

Ecclesfield exchange is being Infinity enabled this year hense all the new green boxes going up in the area next to the South Yorkshire Digital green cabinets that went in tale end of last year.

Cheers

Dave.

Not 100% sure but i'm sure i saw Balfour Beatty Utility guys putting one of the new BT Infinity boxes in around Chap the other week.

Ecclesfield exchange is being Infinity enabled this year hense all the new green boxes going up in the area next to the South Yorkshire Digital green cabinets that went in tale end of last year.

Cheers

Dave.

BT Infinity, does this mean we will have Fibre Optic cable for faster broadband. This might explain why I have been suffering with random adsl disconnections. Could someone please clarify if this is the work that is being carried out.

Just contacted Balfour and have been informed that the work will be either Gas or Electricity related (may be related to power cut in the early hours). They told me that they do not carry out telecommunications work in the Sheffield area. Oh well I was hoping for high speed internet in our area but looks like this is not the case.

Just contacted Balfour and have been informed that the work will be either Gas or Electricity related (may be related to power cut in the early hours). They told me that they do not carry out telecommunications work in the Sheffield area. Oh well I was hoping for high speed internet in our area but looks like this is not the case.

You should be getting Infinity at some point this year if you are off Ecclesfield exchange. I'm in Chap and they just been installing the street cabinets this last couple of week. Ecclesfield exchange is scheduled to be livened this year. ;)

Cheers

Dave.