Sewing, and business ideas combined with coffee or red wine.

Hi good to see so many people of like minds. I have a lot of sewing experience and as a consequence lots of fabric in my stash that I am working through. It would be good to get together in a group. I have an amount of teaching experience as well and would be very interested in getting involved. Let me know what happens.

Hi good to see so many people of like minds. I have a lot of sewing experience and as a consequence lots of fabric in my stash that I am working through. It would be good to get together in a group. I have an amount of teaching experience as well and would be very interested in getting involved. Let me know what happens.

Hi Needle Noodle,

Glad to hear you are interested, the more the merrier lol

Would you be up for meeting around 2 oclock this Saturday at The Nichols Building on Shalesmoor?

Anyone else intested in joining in, we will be meeting upstairs in the cafe area.

Would love to come along but is a bit short notice as got other things on but will do my best to get there. Would love to get involved so if I can't get there let me know when and where the next one is going to be. Hope to see you all soon.

We have no group formalised at the moment, its just a get together to exchange ideas. So it would be nice if you can make it, I should imagine we will be around for a good hour or so but if not we will keep you informed of the outcome so far.

Hi

Sorry I couldn't make it today. How did it go? Have you got an other meeting date? Liz

Hi Bizzy Beading,

Its ok Hun, it was a little short notice. We are no further forward with the sewing group. It would be a good idea if we could find out when everyone is free to meet up.

Billie

This sounds a good idea. I'd love to come along if you could keep me updated :)

hello ladies.

about the sewing group.two of us are onboard anyone interested again so we can organise a day to meet up and hit the nail on the head

hi i would be interested. im not experienced in dressmaking but can work a sewing machine. would love some advise to get me going and to meet likeminded people. i usually do knitted stuff , but really want to get into more sewing. carolyn. [email protected]