Sheffield Against Sexism (more communists)

Just to throw a small argument and personal gripe in here... sexism as a male thing against women?? ok.. so I play in a pool league which my partner also plays in... I cannot however play in her league on Tuesdays because its a Ladies League.. sexist?? I think so

How about Anne Summers parties.. ladies only.. sexist??

It amazes me that a man cannot have a club or association for men... but women have loads that men are excluded from.

If you want equality then act equally, do the jobs us men have done for years without complaint of a broken nail or stained tee shirt.. then i WILL talk about it properly

LOLOLOLOL. That's post of the thread for me. A big hard man who laughs in the face of stained t shirts and broken nails (boy, is he tough!), but is so hurt by inconveniences to his pool playing and sex toy purchasing habits :D

LOLOLOLOL. That's post of the thread for me. A big hard man who laughs in the face of stained t shirts and broken nails (boy, is he tough!), but is so hurt by inconveniences to his pool playing and sex toy purchasing habits :D

I'm neither big or hard (unless aroused) and Anne Summers have some great t shirts... the inconvenience is that some women are so high and mighty when it comes to sexism, but dont see the opposite side of the argument

The Sheffield walking festival, known as "Walk Sheffield" will run for 9 days from Saturday 12 May to Sunday 20 May 2012. There are 24 mainly short led walks covering the whole of the city. There are urban walks, country walks, themed walks and some women only walks. Learn from experts about the history of the General Cemetery, Birley Spa Bath House, Oak Fold Cruck Barn, Norfolk Park and Manor Lodge, civil engineering in the city centre, long gone reservoirs, film locations for The Full Monty, the cholera epidemic, the history of famous women in Sheffield, 18 pieces of creative artwork hidden round Firth Park and Wincobank on a Journey to Hidden Places, and many more interesting and scenic outings. For more information, to view the full itinerary and download the leaflet visit https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads/t...sheffield.html

Report Post Reply With Quote

from a different thread... yet another "women's only" event that apparently I'm not allowed to comment about because it isnt sexist in the slightest