Party venue- Shiregreen/ Ecclesfield/ Chapeltown area

Hi

Can anybody help, I am trying to find a party venue for a 30th birthday party, ideally close to Shiregreen, Ecclesfield and Chapeltown area but will consider other areas. The party will be in June however I am looking to book now as I need a venue which will allow me to book on a Saturday night. I also have children that are going to be invited so kids will need to be allowed in the venue until closing.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

the black bull at ecclesfield have a room with private bar,and kids are allowed all night

Do you know what size room they have at the black bull? Should really have mentioned on the original post, there will be 175 invited & we know at least 100 will attend so the venue also needs to be big enough for over 100 people.

Ecclesfield Civil Service Club (on the wood bottom).

not sure sorry give them a ring.may not be any body there till after two o'clock

I had my 30th at Shiregreen Working Mens Club. Its a decent size room, Its the one they filmed the Full Monty in so quite big. Cheap drinks and they had no problems with letting kids in as my nieces and nephew came

Do you know what size room they have at the black bull? Should really have mentioned on the original post, there will be 175 invited & we know at least 100 will attend so the venue also needs to be big enough for over 100 people.

You might about 20 in the Black Bull function room before it gets "cosy".

Ecclesfield Civil Service

Newton Hall @Chapeltown

Burncross Community Centre

Ecclesfield Snooker Club

Hope that helps

Jim

Thanks for your help beddoe79 & surfinjim I will ring those places & try to find out if they are suitable for me.

Thanks

try the players lounge at ecclesfield, on yew lane just behind the black bull,

I know its slightly further afield but The Rockingham Arms at Wentworth have a fantastic barn that you can hire on most nights and its fab for the kids too because there is lots of nice outside space . . .we had our wedding reception there a few years ago,it was a beautiful sunny day and the team at the rockingham couldnt have done more for us.

Where ever ya end up partying . . .Enjoy!!! :banana: xx